Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fish Tacos



I love Mexican Foods and Japanese Foods, Oh and Chinese, and Filipino.. Long story short.. I LOVE FOOD! I wanted to make a Soft Shell Taco but the grocery stores selling soft shells are like 2 hours away from my house and I do not know how to make one myself so I'd have to sell with the Hard Shell and it still tastes great. Soft Shell Tacos will have to wait. ;-)


Ingredients:


Taco Shells
Taco Sauce
Fish Fillet
Lettuce
Cheese
Tomato
Onions


Directions:


1. Cut fish into little pieces and marinade with salt. 
2. Dip fish in batter(egg and starch) then cook in medium heat till golden brown.
3. Mix Taco sauce powder with water, heat, then mix cooked fish till sauce is thick.
4. Put in taco shells then add garnish(lettuce,tomato,cheese and onions)




PS. I also don't know how to make my own Taco sauce so I settled for McCormick's Taco Sauce. (For now) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment